About the BCTLA ...
Purpose: The purpose of this web site is to promote the aims, policies and programs of the British Columbia Teacher-Librarians' Association (BCTLA). It is subject to the terms of the Association's constitution.
BCTLA GOALS: To promote the essential evolving role of the teacher-librarian within the education community by:
Heather Daly - Val Hamilton | Karen Lindsay
- Affirming the essential role of the teacher-librarian in learning and educational change
- Working towards improving the working and learning conditions in B.C. school libraries and learning commons
- Increasing the involvement of teacher-librarians in professional development and curriculum development
- Encouraging the participation of teacher-librarians in BCTLA activities and publications
- Advocating for strong school libraries
CONTACT BCTLA: Executive contact information