BCTF Information Services—Research & Reports
Provides summaries and links to new reports and studies in the fields of
education, labour, and social sciences.
Permanent link All Posts
21st Century Learning
- Ferrans, S.D., Selman, R.L. & Feigenberg, L.F. (2012). Rules of the culture and personal needs: Witnesses' decision-making processes to deal with situations of bullying in middle school. Harvard Educational Review, 82(4): 445-470.
Education - Public Opinion/Polls
Educational Technology - Impact on Teaching & Learning
- Kitchen, J., & Bellini, C. (2012). Addressing lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) issues in teacher education: Teacher candidates' perceptions. Alberta Journal of Educational Research, 58(4): 444-460.
- Robinson, J.P., Espelage, D.L., & Rivers, I. (2013). Developmental trends in peer victimization and emotional distress in LGB and heterosexual youth. Pediatrics, 131(3): 1-8.
- Bennett, S.M., & Gallagher, T.L. (2013). High school students with intellectual disabilities in the school and workplace: Multiple perspectives on inclusion. Canadian Journal of Education, 36(1): 96-124.
- DeLuca, C. (2013). Toward an interdisciplinary framework for educational inclusivity. Canadian Journal of Education, 36(1): 305-348.
- Howery, K., McClellan, T., & Pedersen-Bayus, K. (2013). "Reaching every student" with a pyramid of intervention approach: One district's journey. Canadian Journal of Education, 36(1): 271-304.
- Katz, J. (2013). The three block model of Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Engaging students in inclusive education. Canadian Journal of Education, 36(1): 153-194.
- Killoran, I., et al. (2013). Supporting teachers to work with children with exceptionalities. Canadian Journal of Education, 36(1): 240-270.
- McGhie-Richmond, D., et al. (2013). Teacher perspectives on inclusive education in rural Alberta, Canada. Canadian Journal of Education, 36(1): 195-239.
Teacher Recruitment & Retention