BCTF Information Services—Research & Reports
Provides summaries and links to new reports and studies in the fields of
education, labour, and social sciences.
- Canadian Teachers' Federation. (2014). The use of Wi-Fi in schools
- Demers, P., Findlay, R., Foster, K.R., Kolb, B., Moulder, J., Nicol, A.-M., Prato, F., Y Stam, R. (2014). Expert Panel report on A Review of Safety Code 6 (2013): Health Canada's safety limits for exposure to radiofrequency fields. Ottawa, ON: Royal Society of Canada.
- Gallagher-Mackay, K., & Kidder, A. (2014). Special education. Toronto: People for Education.
Teaching as a Profession
21st Century Learning
Child & Adolescent Health/Development
- Johnston, S.C., Greer, D., & Smith, S.J. (2014). Peer learning in virtual schools. Journal of Distance Education, 28(1): 1-31.
- Molnar, A., ed. (2014). Virtual schools in the U.S. 2014: Politics, performance, policy, and research evidence. Boulder, CO: National Education Policy Center.
Educational Technology - Impact on Teaching and Learning
Privatization - Marketing to Children
Teacher Recruitment & Retention