||Volume 20, Number 4, January/February 2008
Class size and composition reports released
The ministry has posted the class-size and class-composition reports for every school in the province as of September 2007. They are available at: http://tinyurl.com/2j6lfe.
The information is provided on an aggregate basis for the school district, as well as for each class in each school. Secondary schools are reported by class subject and elementary schools are reported by division.
The information on the reports includes:
- the number of students in each class and the number of classes with more than 30.
- the number of students in each class entitled to an IEP.
- average class sizes.
- number of education assistants assigned to each class.
- number of students identified as gifted.
- number of students who are identified for ESL/ESD service.