Teachers Teaching on Call Advisory Committee (TTOCAC) 2013–14
||46 (Sunshine Coast)
||73 (Kamloops Thompson)
||59-1 (Peace River South)
BCTF staff co-ordinator
||BCTF table officer
||Executive Committee representative
Terms of Reference
To advise the Executive Committee on:
- policies, procedures, and activities regarding teachers teaching on call.
- strategies for improving the quality of life and professional recognition for teachers teaching on call.
- structures, resources, and activities which encourage and support the participation of teachers who teach on call in the locals and the BCTF.
- To actively support and advocate for improvements for TTOCs.
- To encourage TTOCs to become more active in their local and the Federation.
- To support the work of research in the development of the TTOC Working and Learning Conditions survey.
Updated April 2, 2014