Teachers Teaching on Call Advisory Committee (TTOCAC) 2014–15
||46 (Sunshine Coast)
||73 (Kamloops Thompson)
BCTF staff co-ordinator
||BCTF table officer
||Executive Committee representative
Terms of Reference
To advise the Executive Committee on:
- policies, procedures, and activities regarding teachers teaching on call.
- strategies for improving the quality of life and professional recognition for teachers teaching on call.
- structures, resources, and activities which encourage and support the participation of teachers who teach on call in the locals and the BCTF.
That the following be the Teachers Teaching on Call Advisory Committee priorities for 2014–15:
- To actively support and advocate for improvements for TTOCs.
- To assist in developing and implementing strategies to encourage TTOCs to become more active in their locals, PSAs, and the Federation as a whole.
- To promote a culture of professionalism for TTOCs.
- To support and promote the leadership priorities adopted by the 2014 AGM.
- To discuss and suggest ways to engage members in the work of the Federation.
Updated November 4, 2014