Teachers Teaching on Call Advisory Committee
Staff Co-ordinator: Kelly Shields
||53 (Okanagan Similkameen)
||57-1 (Prince George)
||59-1 (Peace River South)
BCTF table officer
||Executive Committee representative
TTOCAC Terms of Reference for 2012–13
To advise the Executive Committee on:
- policies, procedures, and activities regarding teachers teaching on call.
- strategies for improving the quality of life and professional recognition for teachers teaching on call.
- structures, resources, and activities which encourage and support the participation of teachers who teach on call in the locals and the BCTF.
TTOCAC Priorities for 2012–13
- To actively support TTOCs during the Year of Action.
- To advocate for improvements for TTOCs in the next round of bargaining.
- To encourage TTOCs to become more active in their local and the Federation.
- To support and promote the priority adopted by the 2012 AGM, the Year of Provincial Action, and the two-year Strategic Plan.
Updated December 4, 2012