Global Education Posters
To request materials, e-mail email@example.com, including number, exact name of items needed, and mailing address.
The posters are in PDF format.
- Respect all life: Respect the life and dignity of each human being without discrimination or prejudice.
- Share with others: Share my time and material resources in a spirit of generosity to put an end to exclusion, injustice and political and economic oppression.
- Listen to understand: Defend freedom of expression and cultural diversity, giving preference always to dialogue and listening without engaging in fanaticism, defamation and the rejection of others.
- Preserve the planet: Promote consumer behaviour that is responsible and development practices that respect all forms of life and preserve the balance of nature on the planet.
- Rediscover solidarity: Contribute to the development of my community, with the full participation of women and respect for democratic principles, in order to create together new forms of solidarity.
- Reject violence: Ask questions about government spending on the military. Raise awareness of how our everyday language is embedded with violence.
- Olympic Truce: Resolution adopted by the United Nations, calling for a truce in violence during the Olympics. This is another opportunity to grab on to a high profile event and use it as a way of focusing on the values and practice of peace.
following links provide resources and lesson plans for use with this poster:
- Killer Coke. BCTF RA 2005 decision: That the BCTF support workers in Colombia by asking members to join the boycott of Coca-Cola products. Killer Coke window cling. For more information about the Killer Coke campaign, www.killercoke.org.
- World Food Day. Food for all! Get your hands dirty on October 16.